Why choose EduPeace study-in-China scholarship program? Why choose to study in China?
- China has become an ideal destination for overseas study. International students of diversified countries (around 200) are studying in Chinese universities, including many students from those developed countries strong in education like America, German, UK, etc. The education for international students in China has reached a high level and become internationalized.
- More and more Chinese institutions have won high reputation throughout the world. The teaching quality and facilities have been improved a lot, as the Chinese government and the local government allocate a large amount of funding to the universities. More and more English-taught programs are available, especially popular program like computer science, business, and mechanical engineering, etc.
- More and more international students graduated from Chinese universities speak highly of the education in China after they went back to their own countries. The international influence of Chinese universities has been strengthened. The degree awarded by Chinese universities has been recognized by more and more countries in the world.
- The fee of studying in China is relatively cheap. The education in China is of high-performance cost ratio.
- China has more influence than ever with the rapid growth of the economy. Students having the experience of studying in China can win more opportunities in the future.
- Chinese cultures are diversified and China has a vast territory. International students can experience colorful cultures and travel many beautiful places in China.
Why apply for scholarship program?
- Scholarship can reduce the burden on the student’s family.
- To win the scholarship to study overseas is an honor for the students. Scholarship students can get more opportunities in future for this precious experience.
- Parents and friends of scholarship winners will be very proud of him or her.
- Scholarship winners will have the successful scholarship application experience and can help friends or cousins by giving them suggestions on the scholarship application.
Why choose Edupeace to do the application?
- Edupeace is the only education organization specialized in scholarship programs for studying in China. It provides professional consultancy and services.
- Edupeace has abundant resources for the students.
- The success rate of scholarship application is high.
- The service fee of EduPeace is reasonable; refund guarantee makes it save for students to do application through Edupeace.
- More optional services are available, like airport pick-up, live or tour consulting, etc.
- Applying through Edupeace is efficient and will save you more time for other preparations before going to China. You did not need to waste time on searching online and reading mass information.
Program target group
International students applying for degree programs (Bachelor & Master & Doctor) and none-degree program (Chinese language program).
EduPeace, authorized by partner universities, integrates its rich resources of study-in-China scholarship programs to help international students to apply for scholarships. International students with good results can apply for the scholarship to study Chinese language course, Bachelor degree program, Master degree program and Doctoral degree program in China. Edupeace study-in-China Scholarship programs include both full scholarship and partial scholarship. The scholarship amount can even reach more than USD 15 000 per year if it’s full scholarship. The minimum amount of the scholarship applied through Edupeace will be around RMB 6000 (USD 1000 approximately). The details of the scholarships are as follows:
|Study program||Program duration (year)||Amount of the scholarship (USD/year), approx.||Duration of scholarship (year)||Total amount of the scholarship (USD)||Partner universities(examples)||Note|
|Chinese language course||0.5||1000~5000||0.5||1000~5000||HRBNU||For students who have Chinese foundation, both full scholarship and partial scholarship are available.|
|1||1000~10 000||1||1000~10 000|
|Bachelor degree program||4~5||1000~5000||4~6||4000~30 000||ZUST||If the scholarship allows, scholarship recipients of Chinese-taught programs without adequate Chinese proficiency can extend the scholarship to take Chinese language training courses for one year first.|
|Master degree program||2~3||Type A: 1000~5000||2~5||Type A: 2000~25 000||BUCEA||If the scholarship allows, scholarship recipients of Chinese-taught programs without adequate Chinese proficiency can extend the scholarship to take Chinese language training courses for one to two years first.|
|Type B: 5000~10 000||Type B: 10 000~50 000|
|Type C: 10 000~16 000||Type C: 20 000~80 000|
|Doctoral degree program||3~4||Type A: 1000~5000||3~6||Type A: 3000~30 000||XJTU|
|Type B: 5000~10 000||Type B: 15 000~60 000|
|Type C: 10 000~16 000||Type C: 30 000~96 000|
|Note||Annual Appraisal: As for scholarships with the annual appraisal, the recipients shall be subject to an annual appraisal organized by the host institutes before the end of the first school year after being enrolled. Those eligible students will continue to receive the scholarships in the following year.|
- A fee waiver of registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks.
Cost of experiments or internships beyond the program curricular is a student’s own expense.
Cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at student’s own expense.
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation.
- A living allowance.
Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month. Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will be granted half of the living allowance of that month.
- One-off settlement subsidy:
CNY 1,000 for new students who will study in China for less than one academic year;
CNY 1,500 for new students who will study in China for one academic year or above.
- Outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
- One-off inter-city travel reimbursement:
A hard-seat train ticket (hard-berth train ticket for overnight trip) will be reimbursed for scholarship students traveling
from the port of entry to the city of the host university or Chinese language training (preparatory) school upon registration;
from the city of Chinese language training (preparatory) school to the city of the host university upon finishing the Chinese language training (preparatory)study;
from the city of the host university to the nearest port of departure upon graduation.
- One or some items of the full scholarship.
- Consultancy on school, major, and scholarship program;
- Professional evaluation of students’ academic background;
- Scholarship application processing;
- *Admission notice and visa application form delivery;
- Guidance on pre-departure;
- *Pick-up arrangements;
- *Registration at the school arrangements;
- Tour/ Daily life consulting;
To get more information about this program, please contact us