Edupeace Group offers a paid internship in the leading 5-star hotels in Beijing, Shanghai, Sanya, Guilin and other business and tourism Chinese cities.
For undergraduates, fresh graduates and young specialists.
This program gives an opportunity not only gain professional experience in Hospitality field and study Chinese language but also enjoy and explore culture and lifestyle of one of the cities, which have been mentioned before.
Host Hotels for Reference
- Good appearance and temperament. Female 165cm and above/ Male 175cm and above
- Be good at communicating with guests.
- Work well under pressure.
- Major in Hospitality and Tourism management is preferred.
- Fluent in English or Chinese
Trainee Front Office/Guest Relations Receptionist：
- Maintain good working relations with all departments
- Familiar with Front Office Standards and Procedures
- Assist in handling claimed reservations and turn-away according to hotel’s policies and procedures
- Ensure that guest complaints are properly logged and acted upon by trying to avoid any guest leaving the hotel dissatisfied. Solicits assistance from Management if needed.
- Other related works.
Trainee of Food and Beverage ：
- To serve food and beverage orders according to the established Standards and procedures
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items on the menu.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner. (language permitting)
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationships with associates in the outlet and all other departments
- Other related works.
- 200-500 USD per month;
- Free accommodation in dormitories of host hotels
- Free meals provided in the working day
ABOUT THE CITIES
As the capital of the People`s Republic of China, Beijing is the nation`s political, economic, cultural and educational center as well as being the most important center in China for International Trade and Communications. It has been the heart and soul of politics and society since the Warring States Period.
Beijing is flourishing and progressing city, which attracts a lot of overseas investors, entrepreneurs and businessmen to Chinese market. Hotel industry is highly developed in Beijing due to regular visits of foreigners. Here you can find as International as Local hotels, which are in great demand among visitors.
Shanghai is the largest and most developed city in China, the country’s main center for finance and fashion, and one of the world’s most populous and important cities. Shanghai is a city of two faces. It is home to some of the world’s tallest skyscrapers, miles of luxury goods shops, and scores of trendy bars and restaurants.
But look just beyond the main streets and you’ll find narrow alleyways packed with traditional lane houses, where laundry billows from bamboo poles, and local communities are alive and well. The city itself is a barrage of colors, sounds, and, above all, motion. Today`s Shanghai is a model of progress – not just in China but in all the world. Shanghai is an endlessly exciting place, rich in discoveries and new opportunities. It had opportunities that attract a variety of interests.
Located on the southernmost tip of Hainan Island, Sanya is the most famous tropical resort in China, wonderful in the baking summer months and also a popular spot in winter too. Sanya sits on the latitude between 18-09 and 18-37, almost the same as Hawaii. Thus, it’s often called “the Hawaii of China” or “Orient Hawaii”.
And it is the beaches that are the most significant attraction here. Sanya has some of the most beautiful and well-maintained stretches of sand not just in China but southern Asia. The sand here is white, palm trees provide shelter from the sun, and the sea is wonderfully blue and warm.
Sanya is a great place to soak up some seaside atmosphere and the night market here is especially vivid with seafood available on the streets, stores selling all types of beautiful wares and huge tea warehouses, all adding to the lively feeling about the place.
Guilin is China’s most picturesque region and has long been one of the world’s most famous travel destinations. It’s breathtaking scenery has attracted many famous poets and artists for thousands of years. Artists are able to find inspiration from the Karst mountains and the unsurpassed beauty of the Li River.
Today Yangshuo’s nightlife has sprung up to keep pace with contemporary China. You can still catch a glimpse of Guilin’s yesteryears in the countryside where it has been and continues to be home to many ethnic minority groups. Every corner you look is picture postcard perfect! It is indeed impossible to take a bad photo. Go ahead, immerse yourself…There is an ancient saying here – “East or west, Guilin scenery is the best.”
To get more information about this program, please contact us.